Wednesday, November 21, 2007

week 6: # 15 library 2 & web 2

I think Library 2.0 is just another different tool that libraries use to keep up with super fast technologies. As library customers become more technologically advanced, why shouldn't libraries. I read the perspective on Library 2.0 and agree with most of what was said except for "all " customer will want digital. Myself, I prefer to hold a book in my hand. I use computer to search for information I need but not for reading a book. I do agree that library will need to adjust to the future with tools and technologies and be user friendly. I like the fact public no longer "have" to go the the library for information. They can search the web, from their home, for any information they need. Hoooooray!!!
Library 2.0 and Web 2.0 are both great sites for everyone to use.

No comments: