Friday, November 16, 2007

Week 6 : / Technorati

I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with all the sources of information. Blogs are reinventing the way we do alots of things. I feel sorry for people who don't know how to search on computers because these blogs are very powerful. I explored the popular blogs and found them pretty interesting. Technorati was an interesting tool to use. I did the advanced search for "Learning 2.0" under the Blog Posts and I got back a tremenduous number of sources, and the the tags came along too, and it also contained a brief detail about what the blogs were. I typed in the keyword "french bakery" and got about more than sixty thousands sources back, wow! When I want some new recipe, I know exactly to go to Technorati's french patisseries collection for a new ones!

No comments: