Thursday, December 13, 2007

week 10 # 23 / ending or beginning?

iHCPL was an interesting and rewarding experience. I have learned so many news things. Some I liked more than the other but overall, they are really fun, useful and wonderful.

Thru the journey, iHCPL has been an interesting and informative. I have discovered things like Del.icio.us, Wiki, Technorati, Zoho … some things for me to play with, some to use or just to know … they are available out there. I have learned that I will probably never feel comfortable with My Space.com, ever be into Podcasts, or use Library Elf. I specially liked the Avatars, the Flicker ... and definitely I will be using the Downloadable Media more often.

It has been a learning curve; knowledge is always benefited, no matter what it is. I am always willing to learn new things. I am grateful for this experience. Big applauds for those who worked to bring the iHCPL together. Jobs well done!

Thank you!

No comments: