Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies #61: Craftspiration!

1) I am not a scraftbooking person even I have always enjoyed creating things. I have checked out a few websites listed. Some is very interested.

Pimp Stich: I like to try thr Add fabric to an Embroidery Pattern or Crochet an ornament (they do have some X'mas pattern I really like.

Instructables is not a craft site ideas but it has the most appealing thing to me. It is a DIY, Do It Yourself, for both men and women. Things like how to make jewelry out of a flash drive or brew your own beer...

Repurposeful is a forum (to me) where we can share craft ides, tips of making a new from old things (recycling) such as old clothe to new apron, using pillow case to clean ceiling fan or extra marsmallow for impromtu cupcake icing ...

2) Looked at the websites in the multimedia section, learning a craft by watching a video would be a lot easier to me. Writen instructions, they are confusing and hard to follow in my opinion.

3) Overall, this crafting section was very interesting. I personally don't use much but I think it can be a great, helpful tool for many "scraftbookers" out there.

No comments: